Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Plz help I can't talk with anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

This guy saw me when I was overseas while I was in town, and this town is so small that everyone knows everyone. I go there every year since I have relatives over there & then he got in touch with me over facebook since I am no longer there. We just started talking. It’s been 7 months since we have been talking & we like each other. a lot & he even said that he wants to marry me later in the future because he knows that I am a good girl and he knows that I come from a strict family so he knows that I just don’t talk with any guys like that. But we just want to take it slow. He is 26 & I am 23. But lately we have both been really busy with our work and I called him on his phone & he was so happy to hear me and he said that he missed me and I said the same as well and I have a nick name for him and I was calling him by his nick name and he kept asking me to say it and he was laughing and he was so happy but we had to cut the chat short since he was driving & I told him that I would call him soon. I just want to know why he kept asking me to say his name? and what all this means? plz help I have never had a bf?

No comments:

Post a Comment